Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School!

Well, Monday was a special day in the Bauer household for two reasons.
  1. It was Rosh Chodesh Elul
  2. We changed our meal schedule to now have fleishigs for lunch
  3. The boys went back to school

(And yes, this was the best picture I got of them, and if you were on Nachal Arugot on Monday morning, I was the guy trying to photograph my children)

Now don't ask me which was my favorite among those, as it's a difficult choice :o), however, we were supposed to have a "going back to school" party but we were to wiped out from vacation to have it.
Maybe after Succos?!

4 comments:

Rafi G. said...

I always say that I need a vacation when I come back from vacation!

the sabra said...

Ok your comment underneath the photo is just too funny. Why would someone only remember you trying to take a pic but not recognize the 3 squirming kids that were forced to stand still for a moment??

Eliezer said...

Rafi - that is true, but I'm really looking forward to the "vacations" I took when I learnt here where you couldn't move afterwards. I have some time till my kids are old enough for those

sabra - b/c it's the first day of school, all the kids are squirming around. It was mass chaos trying to get into school with all of the other children there.

the sabra said...

ahh ok. makes sense. :)