Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aliyah Motivational Posters

In the days and weeks leading up to the US elections, I have heard the same rumblings that preceded the 2004 elections. "If that guy wins, I'm moving to Canada". Only this time, it was "If that guy wins, I'm moving to Israel"

Well people, here's your chance! I've only been here for about 5 months, but I (and I'm sure most of the rest of this country) will gladly accept you and welcome you with open arms.

Just in case you need some motivation to make the move, as I'm sure in a few weeks, you'll be saying "ehh, he's not really that bad", I have made up a few motivational posters for you to hang* in your house.

Better yet, hang them in your shul, get your friends to come as well!





* These photos were gleaned form the internet, and I take no responsibility for any copyright problems that might come about due to your use of them

No comments: