Monday, November 3, 2008

Job Hunt

For those of you not aware, I am back in the market!

If anyone out there can find me any position that I would be happy with, and pays my bills, I will personally buy them lunch*!

Seriously, though, I am looking for a position as web application developer with Microsoft technologies. Either a position to telecommute to the states, or one locally here in the center of Israel (between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem).


*lunch by my definition would probably amount to some pizza and a coke, but then for a job, I would probably splurge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Eric,
Good luck. I sincerly hope something developes soon.
Love you,
Mommy

RegTov said...

Hi Eric! Reggie here. I am praying for you to get a really great job - better than the one you had!! Say hi to Sarah for me, please. Hope you are all well! Your posters are fantastic - very creative!!
Hatzlocha Raba!!
Reggie Tovbin