Sunday, August 17, 2008

Someone needs a potch

And I mean a good one too!

The article linked below reminds me (lehavdil elef havdalos) of how my children sometimes rarely act. They ask for a cup of juice, I pour them one, and then they kvetch that they want more than what I gave them. To the point that we've had a few breakdowns of cihildren screaming and wailing on the floor that I didn't give them enough.

Stuff like this makes me angry:

Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Sunday welcomed Israel's decision to release close to 200 Palestinian prisoners as a gesture to the Palestinian Authority, but said Israel should release even larger numbers of prisoners.

"We welcome the release of any Palestinian prisoner. It is considered a victory for Palestinians," he told The Associated Press during a tour of the northern village of Tubas. "We ask Israel to change its conditions for releasing prisoners and we ask for the release of all prisoners without exception."


They can't be happy with what they are given, I mean the PM is giving them their prisoners back, 200 isn't enough, they need more.

I guess they never learnt Pirkei Avos:
Who is rich? One who is satisfied with his lot
On the bright side, I guess this means that at least the gov't can save a few shekels now.

No comments: